Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada • Full time
At Tugboat Logic, we wake up everyday thinking about how to help our clients sell more with security by:
- Building the easiest to use security program and business automation platform available today
- Delivering technology and workflow that streamlines their operations and lowers costs
- Delighting them with insights and analysis using patented proprietary techniques
The DevOps engineer will work closely with the Director of Cloud Computing to collaborate with the Tugboat Logic Engineering team to design and implement systems to support the Tugboat Logic Application. This role will also support Tugboat Logic clients to assist with technical implementations and diagnosing issues. This role is split between working on Tugboat Logic infrastructure and assisting clients with technical issues.
- Collaborate with the Tugboat Logic Engineering team to develop infrastructure to support the Tugboat Logic application.
- Communicate within the team to solve business challenges.
- Assist Tugboat Logic clients with technical support.
- Support Tugboat Logic staff with technical issues.
- Support and be supported by your fellow engineers.
YOU WOULD BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- 2+ years experience with AWS
- 2+ years experience administering Linux
- Experience with automation tools (Ansible, puppet, chef)
- Experience supporting developers on technical issues
- Experience supporting non-technical employees with end-user support
- Experience working with clients to solve technical issues
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive work environment that respects everyone.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills.
- Equity participation in the company, commensurate with your role.