Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada • Full time
AT TUGBOAT LOGIC:
We wake up everyday thinking about how to help our clients sell more with security by:
- Building the easiest to use security program and business automation platform available today
- Delivering technology and workflow that streamlines their operations and lowers costs
- Delighting them with insights and analysis using patented proprietary techniques
The Senior React Developer role would work as an integral part of the Tugboat Logic Engineering team. The primary responsibilities are in delivering delightful and robust experiences to our customers with a focus on polished UI and intuitive UX. The ideal candidate should be up to the challenge to make something as serious as Security and Privacy fun!
- Collaborate with the Tugboat Logic Engineering team to develop products and features.
- Communicate within the team to solve business challenges.
- Deliver high-quality code within our Agile processes and our open & supportive culture.
- Support and be supported by your fellow engineers.
- Providing leadership & mentorship to less experienced team members.
YOU WOULD BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You have 5+ years experience in an agile development environment.
- You are fluent in React.js and it’s core principles.
- You have a good understanding of UI design and delivering delightful experiences to the
- You embrace a test-driven and code review culture.
- You design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- A fun, fast paced and supportive work environment that respects everyone
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills
- Equity participation in the company, commensurate with your role