Job Location: North America • Full time
At Tugboat Logic, we wake up everyday thinking about how to help our clients sell more with security by:
- Building the easiest to use security program and business automation platform available today
- Delivering technology and workflow that streamlines their operations and lowers costs
- Delighting them with insights and analysis using patented proprietary techniques
Imagine having the opportunity to join a well-organized, well-funded and growing security software company. As the Content Marketing Manager, you’ll write and produce content regularly to expand our company’s footprint and awareness. We’re looking for a prolific and talented content creator with a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Understand our buyers and know their pain points so you can write content that is meaningful to them.
- Write. Write. And write some more.
- Work with the Demand Generation team to help provide content for marketing programs.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to attract site visitors through search, social, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Create 1-2 high-value resources each month to drive leads (examples include eBooks, guides, infographics, etc.).
- Collaborate with product marketing, customer marketing, graphic design, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Run regular content brainstorming sessions and convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every day.
YOU WOULD BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You have 3-5+ years of content marketing experience.
- You truly enjoy writing and can produce quality content at a high velocity.
- You are intellectually curious and like to become an expert in your market.
- You are creative and enjoy finding new content formats to reach your buyer in unique ways that grab their attention.
- You have experience writing content required for B2B SaaS companies (e.g. eBooks, slide decks, websites).
- You are organized and can work independently.
- You are driven and highly accountable.
- You are collaborative and a strong team player.
- A Bachelors’s degree is required.
YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- A fun, fast paced and supportive work environment that respects everyone
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills
- Equity participation in the company, commensurate with your role