Job Location: Calgary, AB
Tugboat Logic is the “TurboTax for InfoSecurity”. Here our mission is to help our clients master the security due diligence stage of the sales process by helping them:
- Demystify the dark art of building an InfoSec program.
- Automate the various activities facing InfoSec teams – using artificial intelligence & powerful workflow.
- Save them time and money versus using traditional security consultants or manual methods.
We are looking for a Junior Technical Writer who can create and maintain the right tone and writing style to engage our customers. Our goal is to make our Security Assurance Platform as self-serve as possible so customers see a quick time-to-value and love using our product.
You will spend most of your days partnered with UX designers to create a consistent experience across customer touchpoints. If you like to author clear, engaging written content, and have a passion for creating intuitive and delightful products, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
- Interact with project teams to thoroughly understand business objectives and write for a variety of personas.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to develop an in-depth knowledge of our customer workflows.
- Collaborate with UX designers to identify how and when technical instruction is required.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy needed to build intuitive user experiences, video tours, and in-app help.
- Create and maintain product guidance documentation.
- Discover strategies that reduce the need for lengthy technical documents.
YOU WOULD BE A GOOD FIT IF
- You have a portfolio of writing samples to share.
- You can maintain a high standard of writing and exercise quality control.
- You have extreme attention to detail.
- You are driven and highly accountable.
- You are intellectually curious and like to become an expert about your customer.
- You work well in teams.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or diploma in a relevant field.
YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- A company that 100% believes in the importance of investing in building a delightful customer experience, and supports you along the way.
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive work environment that respects everyone.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills.
- Equity participation in the company, commensurate with your role.